What to bring to your Tax Preparation Appointment
2. Record of other income (1099's)
-Interest and dividends from savings accounts, money
markets, mutual funds, stocks, bonds etc.
-non-employee compensation, unemployment compensation
3. Copy of the purchase and sale of stocks, bonds and
mutual funds. Your cost of items sold.
4. Business income and expenses and business miles Organized. Questions??__Call Us!
5. Rental property income and expenses business miles Organized. Questions??__Call Us!
6. Copies of K-1?s (Partnership , S-Corporations and Estates)
7. Pensions received and/or IRA contributions made.
8. Itemized deductions
-state income taxes
-Real estate taxes
-Personal property (auto) taxes
-interest on residential mortgage
-interest on other loans, separated
-contributions- cash and non-cash
-tax preparation fee for tax return
-safety deposit box fee
-employee business expenses, unreimbursed travel, - business miles Organized. Questions??__Call Us!
-entertainment, meals, auto expense & miles, etc.
HOME ENERGY COST WINDOWS-DOORS-INSULATION- NEW FURNACE
9. Child care expense (including provider's number) & college expense
10. Your children and dependents social security numbers
11. Federal and State tax forms mailed to you
12. House sale closing papers for purchase and sale of old
residence, purchase of new residence and improvements
13. Any other income, deductions, questions or concerns
that you have.
Finally Your Financial Statements (Investments, IRA, 401k, Policies) for review
To save time and tax preparation expense, please summarize
items above where possible.
1. Document OUT of envelopes
3. Lay flat (order not important)
4. No staples, paperclips etc